The Art Of Letting Go
August 2023 marks a powerful milestone for me completing my 100 Days of Raj challenge – where I practiced choosing myself and prioritizing my wellbeing, fully and relentlessly, before prioritizing the needs of anything or anyone else outside of me for 100 days (Here’s the episode where I talk about starting the challenge).
What’s resulted is a new way of BEING that is anchored into the sacred geometry of who I am at my core. It’s led to incredible new opportunities, relationships, and experiences that were deeply nourishing to my mind, body, and soul. I have gotten so much better at letting go of my attachments and am accessing infinite levels of flow, ease, and inspiration as a result. I can’t wait to share my biggest takeaways with you.
A few topics we discuss:
- How to anchor into the TRUE frequency of you
- Using faith and prayer to BECOME grounded
- Aligning your sacred geometry to the universal geometry
- Access higher states of consciousness through contrast
- The power of saying no to what you don’t want
- Liberating yourself from limiting beliefs and stories
- Accessing infinite levels of flow by playing the infinite game
- Building the skill set of “repair” in relationships
- Powerful lessons from 100 days of choosing myself
This month’s reflection highlights the incredible experience of LIFE that is possible when you commit to consistently doing your inner work. I hope the episode inspires you to continue looking within, especially when it’s difficult to do so, and commit to your own path of liberation.
These are the links mentioned in the episode: