I’m a massive advocate for leaning into your family and intimate relationships as catalysts for rapid transformation and growth. May 2023 has been a masterclass for me in showing up with authentic and grounded vulnerability to unleash profound levels of emotional intimacy and connection in my relationships. One of the most profound months of growth I have ever experienced. There is so much going on in my life right now, and as usual, you get a front row seat in this month’s reflection episode.
Tune in now to hear Georgina and I explore:
- What’s possible when you choose to close one chapter of a relationship with love to intentionally create space for the next
- The power of keeping your heart open when it feels safer (or easier) to close.
- The 100 days of Raj challenge
- Giving your shame and other “prickly” emotions the space to breathe
- Why mastering your interpersonal relationships begins with a commitment to self
- How expressing your vulnerability gives others permission to do the same
- Communicating your needs to others in a loving way that invites collaboration
- How creating a personal manifesto serves as an essential grounding tool to carry you through challenging moments
- And more…
It’s not always easy to live our truth when we’re afraid of how we will be received by others, but if embraced, I’ve found that vulnerability and authenticity can offer so much freedom. When you choose to keep your heart open and seek love in every moment, somehow, you naturally experience more of who and what you actually are.
Thanks for tuning into this reflection. I love you guys very much and appreciate you being on this path with me. Means a lot.