EP. 16 | “I can teach you business in one word – meditation.”
Todd White is the founder of Dry Farm Wines – a passionate business based in Napa Valley that’s busy transforming the way people drink and view wine.
In this podcast, Todd talks about the practices and principles that enabled him to learn from a previous business failure (that cost him millions), to create Dry Farm Wines. A business that did $37,000 in revenue during 2015, $15m in 2017, and is in course to generate $28m in 2018.
What’s interesting about Todd’s incredible success is he hasn’t relied on conventional methods.
Instead, he’s creating from a place of flow – from a place where he’s connected with source energy. And that’s not just Todd. All 15 of Todd’s passionate employees practice the same daily rituals and ketogenic diet creating a powerful lifestyle where business success comes without disrupting Todd’s peace and presence – something that’s hugely important to him.
Todd is unlike most business owners I’ve met.
He has a unique take on the importance of money and has plenty to say about life architecture – something we dive into deep during this podcast episode.
So if you’ve been looking for a way to build a life of peace and calm and you want to know how an 8-figure business owner proactively builds his life (and company) in a way that removes stress and anxiety, this episode is for you.
Todd also throws down a challenge that wine can enhance your love life! Make sure you listen in to the end to hear what I have to say about that 🙂
And if you love wine, and you’d like to enjoy more (without the hangover), listen out for Todd’s special gift exclusively for Stay Grounded listeners. I think you’ll love it.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did your staff learn the manifestation and meditation rituals that you practice? (10:30)
- You follow a ketogenic diet. Can you explain for our listeners what that is and why you made the choice to eat in this way. (16:58)
- When it comes to how you live your life, you seem so dialled in. Have you always been this way or was there a particular moment when it all clicked and you set out on a path to change. (22:49)
- You talk a lot about ‘life architecture’. Can you explain to our listeners what you mean by that? (29:57)
- You run a company called Dry Farm Wines, can you explain what your business does for the wine industry and for your customers? (35:41)
- On a day-to-day basis, how do you stay grounded? (46:18)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The one-hour start for all 15 staff at Dry Farm Wines that is a non-negotiable and arguably the biggest single contributor to Todd’s success. (4:53)
- Todd is on path for a significant expansion. Here’s what he’s most excited about. (11:35)
- Why Todd makes his bed perfectly as soon as he wakes up in the morning. (13:49)
- Why Todd thinks gratefulness is so important. (15:09)
- Why Todd has followed a ketogenic diet for the last four years – and the incredible results he has enjoyed from making this decision. (17:18)
- Why business failure was the trigger that set Todd on a path of inspired change. (23:16)
- Todd’s simple prescription for inner peace. (27:16)
- The three pain points that contributed to Todd’s previous business failure that he’s now consciously removed from Dry Farm Wines. (33:13)
- An insight into Todd’s 15 rules for business success. (35:00)
- The HUGE problem Dry Farm Wines solves for wine lovers. (38:04)
- How to get a bottle of Dry Farm Wines for a penny. (46:36) Plus much more…