What’s been true in my life is that when I declare something to the Universe, the Universe tests me. June has been a wild testing ground for growth, healing, and expansion as I followed through on my commitment to investing in 100 days of Raj.
The month has been a rollercoaster of emotions and experiences as I’ve navigated my relationship transition alongside some really big business challenges. As always, I’ve stayed true to my desire for reflection, which means I’ve been able to extract some powerful insights.
And I’m excited to share them with you in this episode.
Tune in now and hear Georgina and I explore:
- The power of choosing to believe that your story is still being written.
- My process for asking questions that get to the core of who you are and what you actually desire.
- Learning to distinguish between intuition and fear
- What happened when I created a contract with Spirit.
- Specific ways that June taught me to deepen my faith in God.
- Disciplines for bringing you back on track when you fall into an unhelpful spiral.
- The subtle but significant difference between freedom and liberation.
- How I learned that I’m unconditionally deserving of love.
- The power of spiritual forgiveness.
- And more…
It’s not always easy to keep your heart open through challenges, disappointments, and pain. What I’ve discovered is that there is ALWAYS wisdom in your present moment experience. Cultivate the courage to be fully with yourself — in all the emotions of the present — and once you’ve processed the feelings, you’ll arrive in the realm of insight, intuition, and clarity.
I’m learning that I can hold more of life than I ever thought possible, and that’s making me stronger, surer, and more loving of myself. I hope that by sharing what’s working in the trenches of my life, you find something that can inspire your own journey. It’s why I keep showing up month after month and why I’m so grateful for you.