This is a re-release of an episode with one of my favorite human beings on the planet. I’m currently re-reading his book and the wisdom shared in this episode is timely for myself.
“When we begin to understand that our challenges are there to point us in certain directions so that we will focus on those specific things in our lifetime, then it’s exactly what we need to be working on.”
Ron was one of the first teachers that taught me to go within for the answers, the awareness, and the healing. His impact on me was profound. In this conversation, we explore the intense wisdom that your soul’s curriculum has as you navigate this incarnation on earth.
Tune in now to hear Ron and I explore:
- Understanding the concept of a soul emergence.
- What self-care is and what it isn’t.
- How to know what’s your truth.
- The concept of: Do unto yourself what you would do to others.
- Using breath to release stored emotion safely.
- Claiming self as the main prize.
- Ron’s experience of doing an audible recording of his book.
- And more…
There’s so much freedom in discovering what our souls are here to experience. There’s so much peace in understanding that our wounding is here to help us learn specific lessons to expand and evolve us. In this beautiful episode, Ron helps us remember the depth of truth that can be found inside. After all, when we know it’s there, we feel compelled to go and find it.
- Check out Ron’s site – https://www.ronbaker.net
- Get Ron’s book on Amazon – Bright Lights, Big Empty.
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.