I’ve been wanting to bring someone on the show to discuss the safe and effective use of psychedelics for leadership development and mental health for some time now – and this week’s guest couldn’t be a more perfect human to help us all get acquainted with the power of these transformational tools.
Paul Austin is a coach, author, and founder of Third Wave, one of the worlds most comprehensive resources for the safe and effective use of psychedelics. He is a pioneer in field and has educated millions through his work. He has been featured in Forbes, Rolling Stone, and the BBC’s Worklife. Paul is also the author of Mastering Microdosing: How to Use Sub-Perceptual Psychedelics to Heal Trauma, Improve Performance, and Transform Your Life.
In this episode, Paul shares how through clear intentions, mentorship, and exploration, anyone can master the skill of safely using psychedelics to facilitate health and awakening. Psychedelic therapies have dramatically improved the quality of my life, so it is an absolute dream to be able to share Paul’s wisdom with you all.
An overview of everything we explored:
- Psychedelics are a skill and what that actually means
- The difference between psychedelics and pharmaceuticals
- What you need to look out for when you’re using psychedelics
- The benefits of micro-dosing versus macro-dosing
- Why trust is one of the most potent medicines
- Why psychedelics are a great tool to help you with shadow work
- Patience is key to using psychedelics
- Micro-dosing provides clarity and wholeness within yourself
- How to safely use psychedelics
- How Paul stays grounded
- And so much more…
We drove this episode in so many different directions because I wanted this to be a resource that covered all of the basics. If you have further questions about the safe use of psychedelics, visit thethirdwave.co.
Disclaimer: The content of this podcast does not constitute medical advice or mental health treatment. Consult with a medical/mental health professional if you believe you are in need of mental health treatment.