This episode is a re-release of our most downloaded episode from 2022, and one of the most instrumental people to enter my life – Dr Amy Albright.
I first met this episode’s guest at a dinner earlier in the year. We had an instant connection that led to us spending time on the podcast, in private coaching sessions, healing journeys, and beyond.
At the time I met Dr Amy, I was really curious about ways to connect deeper with my intuition. Little did I know the journey that yearning would take me down. This episode serves as an entry point for those on a similar path. For those who wish to turn up the dial to hear, sense, and feel their intuitive guidance in louder and more profound ways
Dr. Amy Albright is on a mission to advance humanity. She’s a top-tier executive coach, and strategic business advisor to high-level CEOs, leaders of multi-million & billion-dollar companies, and social changemakers. With over 20 years’ experience, Dr. Amy serves as the life-changing catalyst in her clients’ lives. Through her unorthodox methods, Dr. Amy guides her clients through extraordinary transformations using her cutting-edge blend of neuroscience, consciousness, personal development, and business success.
Here’s an overview of everything we explored:
- What is spiritual intuition?
- Why do some people wake up and others don’t?
- Leaning into moments of truth.
- Remembering and reconnecting with indigenous wisdom.
- What is a spiritual gift?
- Expanding our level of consciousness.
- What is presence?
- The most important thing you can give to another.
- What’s happening in presence.
- The Holon Breath Practice for activating presence.
- Bifurcation is why we suffer.
- The potency of making meaning from nature.
If you’re ready to discover the magic that can happen when you lean into what’s true in this moment – as well as some techniques that can take you there – do not miss this incredible conversation with Dr. Amy Albright.
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.