The last time I was with Panache was right before the COVID lockdowns. The time I spent with him as he launched his book, You Are Enough – Revealing the Soul to Discover Your Power, Potential, and Possibility, changed my life profoundly. Thanks to his spiritual wisdom and loving support, he inspired the courage to look at the parts of myself I was afraid to look at and dive deeper into my own spiritual journey.
Panache Desai is a visionary thought leader and a life catalyst in the area of human development. This incredible human has appeared on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, he’s collaborated with Deepak Chopra and has worked with everyone from Neale Donald Walsh to Joe Dispenza, Brian Weiss, Ram Dass, James Redfield, and other luminaries in the fields of spiritual and personal development.
When Panache called me out of the blue a few months back and proposed we record another episode together, I said yes in a heartbeat. And after we finished recording the episode, I knew why he called. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. His perspectives were the messages I needed to hear. It was a reminder of infinite possibilities and to trust in a greater unfolding. It was a reminder to surrender deeply into the flow of life and create from a space of deep knowing.
This conversation is almost 1.5 hours long (twice the length of our normal episodes) and FULL of gold. I hope you guys enjoy listening to this episode as much as I did recording it.
- Discovering the truth of who you are.
- Do we really have free will.
- Why choice itself is an illusion.
- Learning to value yourself.
- Why we’re so obsessed with personal growth.
- Why rejection leads to self-censoring.
- If you don’t like something in someone else, resolve it in yourself.
- Through acceptance, we can become aware of ourselves.
- How self-awareness creates space for trauma to rise and release.
- The hierarchy of consciousness.
- Why awareness equates to freedom.
- Why freedom & liberation is the North Star.
- Understanding the root of suffering.
- Why comparison is impossible.
- Check out – https://www.panachedesai.com
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/panachedesai/
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.