“Your intimate relationship is the most profound mirror for you to actually connect to that foundation of love within yourself.”
The last time I recorded a reflection episode was at the end of August – just after returning from Burning Man. As an experiment, I decided to wait a couple of months before publicly reflecting again. It’s been interesting to see the arc of change over a two-month window – proof that many shifts can happen when you move through life consciously and with vulnerability and authenticity.
I often remind myself that I’m the common denominator in all areas of my life. How I show up in one context impacts how I show up in others. In this episode, you’ll hear how I’ve used my relationship and creativity as dojos – places to practice peeling off masks and connecting more intimately with the authentic me. I’ve also been exploring the power of surrendering to a vision bigger than myself – a practice vastly different from how I used to operate in business. These intentions became catalysts for a lot of growth, as you’ll hear in the episode.
As always, I hope that this episode will inspire a practice of reflection in your life. Reflection can be a superpower because the more we know our authentic selves, the more we can navigate fear, manage adversity, regulate our nervous system and step into the greatest forms of love we were born to express.
- Learning to show up imperfectly.
- Overcoming my fear of being seen to fail.
- Speaking on the same stage as Dr. Joe Dispenza.
- Creating from a place of collaboration over competition.
- Turning away from ME projects into WE projects.
- Leveraging vulnerability as a tool for healing
- Humans are inherently good
- Having the courage to take off your mask.
- The desire to know who you really are.
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.