“Infinite possibility lives in the unknown. Can I trust the frequency of truth and presence over the ego hits that my mind is craving?”
I’m just back from my first ever Burning Man experience, and it was life-changing. In this month’s reflection episode, I share the raw integrations and lessons from my time in Black Rock City.
Stepping out of the constraints and conditions of everyday life into an environment with zero judgment and radical inclusion, driven by a gifting economy, was wildly transformative. For the first time in my life, I got to experience the frequency of liberation — where I could feel the infinite possibilities of the human spirit and potential.
Burning Man allowed me to experience a life that side-steps the ego and follows the calling of the heart. In the infinite expanse of the desert landscape, I felt safe to calibrate to the speed of my soul.
There’s so much to talk about and reveal. I’m grateful to have Georgina El Morshdy with me to guide the conversation.
- My raw integrations and lessons from Burning Man.
- What is Burning Man in a nutshell (in case you haven’t heard of it).
- The possibilities for living inside a judgement-free space.
- How a new environment can change your life – radically.
- Side-stepping ego and allowing intuition to guide my decisions and experiences.
- The power of a gifting economy.
- Burning the man and the temples.
- Burning my perfectionist tendencies to experience liberation.
- Owning my soul gifts.
- How to integrate profound shifts so they remain a permanent part of who you be and do.
- Tapping into energetic frequencies as a gateway for creation.
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.