“I think identity alchemy is finding who you are at the core.”
How do you identify and define yourself when you have multiple interests, multiple talents, multiple ways you see yourself interacting with the world?
For Nick Onken, the answer is Identity Alchemy – the creative art of deconstructing who you are [and who you’ve been] so you can discover the essence that sits at your core.
This episode’s guest is Nick Onken – a creative alchemist who dances between the roles of photographer, hat designer, podcaster, artist, and entrepreneur. He’s lived a creative life where his curiosity has guided him to shed identities and redefine himself as his work and life have shifted and evolved.
In this episode, Nick and I explore the creative power we can all access – to unleash our inner genius.
Nick Onken has been commissioned by top tier brands such as Nike, Coca Cola, Adidas and publishers such as Cosmopolitan, Conde Nast Traveller and Marie Claire. His portfolio of photographed personalities include Justin Bieber, Usher, Tom Hanks, Jessica Alba and Tony Robbins, to name a few. Nick also supports, and photographs for Pencils of Promise, a reputable non-profit organization using education as the most powerful tool to change the world.
In this beautiful episode, Nick and I explore:
- What does identity alchemy mean?
- The power of personal brands
- The creative force of connecting to the energy of the moment.
- Creation as a tool to pull yourself into your truth.
- Intentionality and creating your moments.
- Dancing between masculine and feminine energies to let the magic flow.
- What it means to deconstruct and what secrets this opens up?
- Curiosity, exploring the world of possibilities, and creating for the pure joy of it.
- And more…
Nick’s on a mission to raise consciousness through the art he creates in the world – no matter what art form that is. He believes everyone is a creator with the ability to explore and express their inner genius – and in this episode he shows you how.
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.