I’m trusting my own spirit over my mind and over what anybody else thinks.
Reflection is a fundamental practice that runs through everything I do. Recently, I’ve been finding a lot of value in revisiting old conversations – especially those I’ve had on this podcast. It’s why I knew I had to re-release this episode with Makhosi Candiss Pitts.
Makhosi is an Abundance Activator & Authentic African Shaman who helps seekers create an extraordinary business and life using mindset, mindfulness, and metaphysics mastery.
She guides people to develop their intuition and cultivate the courage to trust their personal truth – so they can create limitless abundance, unparalleled freedom, and exceptional impact.
In this conversation, we explore what it takes to find your calling. How you can know when to listen to your heart and how to turn down the external noise and clutter so you can get at your truth and experience unlimited abundance and unparalleled freedom.
Makhosi has had an indelible impact on my own spiritual path. If you’re a spiritual seeker who’s ready to go deeper, you’ll love her energy as well as resonate with her own story of transformation and insane personal growth.
Here’s a taste of what we explore:
- Why do humans crave a sense of sovereignty?
- What does it feel like to be a sovereign being?
- How do you know when you’re experiencing oneness?
- How do you learn to trust your intuition?
- How do you know what to trust in the present moment?
- What is freedom?
- Was there a time when you were afraid of making a big decision?
- Makhosi’s journey to becoming a shaman.
- And more…
If your soul is ready for more impact, freedom, and abundance, this episode is essential listening so check it out.