The things I’m most grateful for in this moment are actually the lessons and the experiences I had when things were hardest.
One of the things I love most about Stay Grounded is the opportunity it provides to meet people from all walks of life. Over the years, I’ve interviewed some fascinating people, and this episode is no different…
Apart from the way that Joseph Billotti and I met.
I’ve recently been spending time on the phone connecting with JavaPresse Coffee Club OGs. These are people who’ve been drinking JavaPresse coffee for years and I wanted to know what they love about the brand.
89-year-old Joseph was one of the people I interviewed.
What was supposed to be a 15-minute chat about coffee morphed into a deep conversation about life, love, spirituality, service, and more.
Joseph has lived a full and colorful life. He’s traveled over the world as a missionary, fought cancer, and cultivated a deep connection with God. His perspective on life inspired me so much that I invited him onto the show.
He’s one of Stay Grounded’s oldest guests and I’m so excited for you to hear Joseph’s lessons from a long life.
In this episode, we explore:
- Joseph’s journey to connecting with himself.
- Meaningful coffee rituals. How Joseph starts his day with intention.
- “Everything is a prayer”. How Joseph inspires faith in life.
- The roles of forgiveness and gratitude.
- Joseph’s spiritual beliefs, finding God, and understanding the soul.
- Lessons for beautiful friendships.
- Joseph’s core message about life after 89 years on this planet.
- Navigating cancer.
- And more…
It’s a gift to be able to glimpse at life through the eyes of an 89 year old who’s lived through and experienced so much. It’s my hope that you can extract some age-old wisdom for yourself when you listen to this episode.