When we’re experiencing peace, we’re authentically being who we are.
I recorded this conversation with spiritual leader Panache Desai the weekend before the first COVID lockdown changed the world. This conversation happened at a pivotal point in my life when I’d been seeking deeper levels of self-love, but I didn’t know how to access it.
Then Panache came into my life…
Panache is one of the most enlightened humans I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. In fact, this conversation – recorded live in Austin – became the catalyst that sparked my wild rollercoaster ride of 2020.
I’m extremely excited to re-release this episode because it holds so much wisdom about self-love, acceptance, peace and surrender. Panache has an incredible message about embracing your enoughness which is both healing and empowering. I can’t wait for you to tap back into his magic.
Panache Desai is a visionary thought leader and a life catalyst in the area of human development. This incredible human has appeared on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, he’s collaborated with Depak Chopra and has worked with everyone from Neale Donald Walsh to Joe Dispenza, Brian Weiss, Ram Dass, James Redfield, and other luminaries in the fields of spiritual and personal development. Panache is also an international bestselling author and at this pivotal point in human history, he’s published a new book – You Are Enough – Revealing the Soul to Discover Your Power, Potential, and Possibility.
Here’s a taste of what Panache and I discuss:
- Why Panache’s daughter forced him to surrender to the uncertainty of life – and the beautiful healing journey that happened as a result.
- The priceless gift of struggle and suffering.
- What does peace and surrender feel like?
- What is the essential self?
- Does ego ever help us play at our highest level?
- How can you get to the point where you feel enough?
- What we have to learn about enoughness from squirrels.
- What role does the mind play in helping us live our higher self?
- Tools to make your mind the poster child of the heart.
- The power of the breath.
- The five commitments of enoughness.
- What is presence?
I guarantee this episode will inspire a new way of thinking; leaving you empowered to approach today’s world with a sense of hope, faith, and peace.