Most people think about purpose as this thing you want to do in the world. I think purpose is who you are.
What do you do next when you rip up the conventional rule book and create a situation where anything is possible in life?
For me, this reality themed the second half of 2020.
After my eight-year relationship ended, I felt heartbreak, shame, and fear, but there was also a sense of release and symbolism. I was free of cultural expectations, and with no roadmap, it was time to create my own.
What followed was an intense healing journey guided by mentors, various modalities, journaling, and a north star of my truth.
In this episode, my Message Muse Georgina El Morshdy guides us through my journey of becoming. In part 2 of my 2020 year-end review, I share my experiences, lessons, and learnings as I figured out how to navigate an unknown path – which ultimately led to me finding me.
The healing path I chose has been one of the most powerful, painful, and potent journeys I’ve ever experienced. Check out this episode to hear Georgina, and I explore:
- What happened next after I decided to choose myself
- How to lead a life guided by YOUR truth
- Finding mentors who embodied the life I wanted for myself
- Focusing on who I wanted to BE rather than what I wanted to HAVE or DO
- Leaning into the potency of present moment awareness
- Navigating the shift from external to internal validation
- Rites of passage and transitioning from Prince to King energy
- Who did you become this year?
- The one thing you can do to kick-start your own healing journey
- And more…
Looking back, 2020 has been one of the most profound years of my life. As the door on this challenging, life-changing, and beautiful year closes, I feel complete. For me, 2020 will forever symbolize a powerful rite of passage that has equipped me with everything I need to step into the next chapter – whatever that brings.
By listening to this episode, I hope you get some clarity for your own healing journey. I hope this episode inspires you to extract the beauty of your 2020 – and in the process, you get to see who you became as a result of everything you’ve lived through this year.
“When you subscribe to the Stay Grounded Podcast, you help new people discover the show. And it means the podcast will automatically show up in your app of choice every time a new episode is released on Mondays.”