You are a special human being and when you realize that, you’ll set boundaries for what you want in your life.
How can you live a life that leaves a legacy and makes you feel incredible about the impact you make?
From business to parenting, community, and impact, Dwayne J. Clark is blazing a trail for purposeful living that touches everyone in his wake.
I’m so inspired by Dwayne’s story and his achievements. His story has left a mark on my heart and I’m grateful for the example he’s created for others to follow.
And while Dwayne is living an incredible life now, it wasn’t always this abundant. As a child, Dwayne experienced poverty. In this episode, he tells the story of the time his mom ‘borrowed’ potatoes from her workplace to feed her children for a week.
But as you’ll hear, Dwayne has mastered the art of leveraging his ‘scar tissue’ to raise the bar on living well, with extraordinary results.
Dwayne is one of the most remarkable people I’ve ever met. Dwayne is a multi-faceted individual who’s an Industry Disruptor, Culture Curator, Artifact Collector, and Experience Creator. He’s also an author, sought-after speaker, producer, and philanthropist, as well as the CEO of Aegis Living – one of the most sought-after assisted living facilities in the country that owns 30 senior living facilities in the Western U.S., employs more than 3,000 staff members, and to date has served more than 60,000 residents.
And if that wasn’t enough, currently, his life story is being made into a Hollywood movie!
In this captivating interview, Dwayne shares some of the big lessons from his life and explains how his purposeful approach has allowed him to create a vast collection of Living Artifacts.
Tune in now to hear Dwayne and I explore:
- How do you choose the next thing that you want to focus on?
- The daily choice we ALL have every day – regardless of our circumstances.
- The story of Dwayne’s 86-year-old spiritualist.
- The most important gift a parent can give their child.
- How to start living a purpose-driven life?
- Learning to trust the flow of life.
- The harsh truth that a lot of parents disengage with.
- What Wayne Dyer taught Dwayne about parenthood.
- How Dwayne remembers the lessons that are worth remembering.
- What Dwayne hopes to inspire others through his presence.
- How to respond to someone who says you can’t do something.
Dwayne is a beautiful example of what’s possible when you believe in something bigger than yourself. This man is rewriting the rulebook on life and it was an absolute privilege to record this conversation to share with you.
Dwayne J. Clark