Each person has a unique set of values. It’s very much like a snowflake or a fingerprint. It’s unique to you.
I’ve found that one of the keys to staying grounded and living a fulfilling life is to discover your purpose and define your values. Together, these two inner guidance systems create a north star that helps you make decisions and live in a direction of increasing choice.
Doing the inner work to distinguish between my values and those I’ve picked up from others has been one of the most transformative experiences of my life.
And in this week’s episode, you get to meet the man who helped me do it.
Will Etheridge is a human behaviorist, value systems expert and a Perceptual Balancing Specialist. His genius is in taking clients from a clouded view of their direction in life and crystallizing it using their unique set of values in order to bring them clarity, focus and the inspiration necessary to live an amazing life.
I couldn’t be more excited to bring you this episode, so tune in now and discover how knowing your values can transform your life.
Knowing what motivates you will help you live a more fulfilling, purposeful life. As you’ll hear in this episode, values work is a powerful tool that will help you take your own personal growth into your hands.
Listen to this episode and you’ll hear Will and I explore:
- The default state that most people are in.
- The reason we close down on someone before we even know them.
- What is a value system and how does that impact your choices?
- Whether or not your values are set in stone?
- How the priorities of your values change during the day.
- Why we fear our feelings.
- How do you differentiate between injected values and your own values?
- And more…