In a crisis, the worst thing you can do is isolate yourself.
Susie Carder is no stranger to crisis.
As a survivor of abuse, Susie learned to rise above the crisis, discover her inner strength, and in the process, completely transform the life trajectory that her childhood mapped out. These experiences have put her in a beautiful position to be able to support people to move through these current times.
Susie started out as a low-paid hairdresser trying to support her two girls before deciding to be an entrepreneur. Since then, she’s built two $10 million dollar companies and as a Profit Coach, she supports other entrepreneurs to build a business that allows them to live their dreams and achieve financial abundance.
Susie’s helped over 100,000 entrepreneurs increase their revenue by more than 3,000% and worked with top business moguls including John Assaraf, Lisa Nichols, Steve Harvey, Doug Carter, and Paul Mitchell.
Her latest book is Power Your Profit, a bulletproof start-to-finish plan for taking your business from startup mode to the multi-million-dollar mark.
In this loving episode, Susie and I explore:
- What does Susie describe as a crisis?
- The three ways of navigating a crisis.
- Susie’s incredible story of supporting her children.
- Listening to the whisper instead of waiting for the tsunami.
- How to lean into the voice of truth.
- Why people need to hear your stories.
- What role does self-love play in leadership?
- How do you know when you’ve found someone who you need to have in your life?
- What is your relationship with surrender?
- Why Susie’s gift is finding the money.
- And more…
If you’re ready to listen to the whispers and hear how life is knocking at your door, this episode will give you the courage and confidence you need to ask for support and take the leap.
Check it out.