The better our boundaries are, the more powerful our presence will be in the world.
What does it take to live in your truth and create a container that empowers you to thrive?
This episode’s incredible guest believes we’ve not been taught to speak up and share our truth. Instead, we’ve been trained to distrust the messages of our body and override our inner wisdom.
Karlee Fain is a celebrity business and health coach who shows career-driven women how to upgrade their boundaries so they can tap into their deepest wisdom and stop people-pleasing. As a sought-after live-in coach to A-List celebrities [including Grammy-award winners], Karlee empowers people to get back their precious time and energy.
In this thought-provoking episode, you’ll discover how you can lean into the richness of life and connect with your inner being through the magic of boundaries.
Check out this beautiful episode to hear Karlee and I discuss:
- How to differentiate between self-love when you need to take time and self-love when you need to do the work.
- The teacup and saucer analogy of boundaries and self-love.
- Why creating boundaries isn’t easy.
- How to know that our boundaries are appropriate.
- How our body tells us that it’s time to set boundaries.
- What are boundaries actually protecting?
- How to determine which values are worth creating boundaries around.
- Why starting with the low-risk scenarios is a great way to practice boundary setting.
- How to start being radically honest with yourself.
- How to make friends as adults.
- And more!
If you feel you need a bigger container in which to thrive and you need some help giving yourself the freedom and permission to prioritize your needs, this is one episode you don’t want to miss.