EP. 123 Energy is 99% of our world, and yet we treat it as if it’s nonexistent.
I’ve been waiting a long time to have this conversation with Sheevaun. Call it divine timing, but as you’ll hear, this episode couldn’t be landing at a better moment. The world is full of unprecedented ‘weirdness’ right now, and things won’t be exactly the same again for a while [maybe never]. We’ve been forced to make rapid, far-reaching adjustments, which are affecting all areas of our lives. Fortunately, we’re not on this journey alone and when you look beyond the fear, you’ll discover opportunities to optimize your life for who you want to be.
And Sheevaun is here to help you do just that…
Sheevaun Moran is a business advisor, master coach, quantum energy thought leader and the founder of Energetic Solutions. She uses business principles with energetic techniques to help more than 25,000 entrepreneurs, CEOs and leaders bring instant focus and shifts so they can create clarity, purpose and profits.
In this episode, Sheevaun will help you navigate this ‘weirdness’ so you can build the new routines and rituals that empower you to create something extraordinary out of this coronavirus pandemic.
Whether you’re figuring out how to cope with being homebound, or you’re exploring how to reinvent your business during these times, this episode has something for you.
Tune in now and hear Sheevaun and me explore:
- Why movies DID make this global pandemic up.
- The energetic opportunity of staying at home.
- The importance of moving through the grieving process during this global pandemic.
- Why we should be talking about social conscientiousness, not social distancing.
- The power of an 11-minute anger container.
- Why this crisis is a perfect opportunity to deal with our own ‘stuff’.
- The shocking connection between taking care of your body and fixing your finances.
- Examples of how different people are navigating this pandemic.
- Why NOW is a great time to dive into new routines and rituals.
- How to reinvent your business.
- How to cope with the threat that loved ones may get sick.
- What to do if you feel guilty about feeling positive during this crisis.
- And more…
This episode is powerful because it will give you something powerful to focus on amongst all the chaos. Check it out now and discover some powerful ideas for optimizing your life.