EP. 122 Crisis is something that we create for ourselves in order to return to authenticity.
I believe this is the most important episode of Stay Grounded I’ve ever recorded. We’re living in unprecedented times and a new world is unfolding with each new day. Every single one of us are facing new choices and challenges as we adjust to the far-reaching impact of this global pandemic.
Now more than ever it’s important to stay grounded in the things we love and the moments that matter. It’s true that the things, which brought us certainty in the past have been turned upside down. But maybe this crisis offers us a chance to unlock a new sense of meaning. Maybe this crisis will empower us to turn our attention to our inner world so we can find lasting peace and finally realize that we are enough. This is Panache Desai’s empowering perspective on crisis. He believes crisis is something we create for ourselves so we can return to authenticity – and in this beautiful episode, Panache explores how we can walk the path to enoughness with grace, surrender, and divinity.
Panache Desai is a visionary thought leader and a life catalyst in the area of human development. This incredible human has appeared on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, he’s collaborated with Depak Chopra and has worked with everyone from Neale Donald Walsh to Joe Dispenza, Brian Weiss, Ram Dass, James Redfield, and other luminaries in the fields of spiritual and personal development. Panache is also an international bestselling author and at this pivotal point in human history, he’s published a new book – You Are Enough – Revealing the Soul to Discover Your Power, Potential, and Possibility.
There’s no question for me that Panache is a source of divine light. I had the privilege of recording this episode in person and the way his energy made me feel was like nothing I’ve experienced before. I guarantee this episode will inspire a new way of thinking; leaving you empowered to approach today’s world with a sense of hope, faith, and peace.
Here’s a taste of what Panache and I discuss:
- Why Panache’s daughter forced him to surrender to the uncertainty of life – and the beautiful healing journey that happened as a result.
- The priceless gift of struggle and suffering.
- What does peace and surrender feel like?
- What is the essential self?
- Does ego ever help us play at our highest level?
- How can you get to the point where you feel enough?
- What we have to learn about enoughness from squirrels.
- What role does the mind play in helping us live our higher self?
- Tools to make your mind the poster child of the heart.
- The power of the breath.
- The five commitments of enoughness.
- What is presence?