EP. 107 Reflection allows you to catch things before it’s too late.
December is one of my favorite months of the year. In the run-up to the holidays, I love taking time out to reflect on the previous 12 months – so I can jump into the New Year with both feet.
But this December is different…
Heck, it IS different! Not only are we saying goodbye to a year, but we’re getting ready to close up a decade. This is BIG news; adding more weight to the argument for rock-solid reflection.
Which is why I decided to record this solo episode…
I want to show you how you can best reflect – so you can create the 20/20 vision that will allow you to be your best in the months, years, and decade ahead. Check it out.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why it’s crucial to reflect and take an inventory of your life before this month ends.
- The question that’s guaranteed to give your life a wake-up call!
- A reminder of where you can find the seven questions I recommend for reflection.
- Next steps… what to do with your reflection complete.
- Everything you need to know about the upcoming 20/20 Vision Challenge [it’s FREE].
- And more…
2020 has the potential to become a decade you’ll remember – because it became the decade you choose to be better and change your life.
Whether that’s creating better relationships, a better business, a better bank balance, or a better mix of life experiences, all that ‘better’ starts with your reflection practice.
So don’t miss this episode. It’s here to bump-start your new decade and ensure you know how to create a vision that will make the 2020s extraordinary for you.
“When you subscribe to the Stay Grounded Podcast, you help new people discover the show. And it means the podcast will automatically show up in your app of choice every time a new episode is released on Sundays.”